This course has been specifically designer for Operations, Sanitation, Quality Assurance and Maintenance Management who are responsible for implementing and monitoring Listeria prevention programs.
Learn more about:
* Regulations and requirements under Safe Food For Canadians Act and the Global Food Safety Initiative
* Best practices in facility design and maintenance
* Best practices in creating an effective Environmental Monitoring Program
* Leveraging your Sanitation Chemical Supply resources
* Creating a food safety culture
* Attend both courses for $269