This course has been specifically design for Owner, Operators and those new to food processing who want to understand more about their accountabilities in designing and running facilities to provide safe offerings for consumers.
Learn more about:
* Recent Listeria outbreaks and the impact on business and society
* Why Listeria is different than other bacterial hazards food in the food chain
* What the different types of Listeria are, and the risk associated with each
* Who is accountable for monitoring, reporting and enforcing standards
* How to resource your operations for success